A Sun Devil Victory against New Mexico State would…
- Improve ASU to 76-27-2 on Opening Day in history and 58-15-1 on Opening Day at home.
2. Be ASU’s 16th consecutive Opening Day win when the game is at Sun Devil Stadium.
3. Be the 19th straight victory in a home opener for the Sun Devils, dating back to 1999. ASU’s current 18-game active home opening win streak is the fifth-longest in the country.
4. Move the Devils to 26-8 in games played at Sun Devil Stadium since Todd Graham took the reins in 2012.
5. Improve ASU to 13-3 under Todd Graham in regular season non-conference games since 2012.
6. Move Todd Graham to 6-0 in home openers and 5-1 in the first game of the season as head coach at ASU.
7. Mark the 40th victory for Todd Graham as head coach of the Devils.
8. Improve the Devils to 22-7-1 all-time against New Mexico State and 29-7-1 against teams currently playing in the Sun Belt Conference.